What names are predeclared in Source §2?
On the right, you see all predeclared names of Source §2, in alphabetical order. Click on a name to see how it is used. They come in these three groups:
- MISC: Miscellaneous constants and functions
- MATH: Mathematical constants and functions
- LISTS: Support for lists
- RUNES: Library for runes graphics
- CURVES: Library for curve graphics
- SOUNDS: Library for sound processing
- BINARYTREES: Library for binary trees
- GAME: Library for Source Academy game
- EV3: Library for EV3 Lego Mindstorms robots
What can you do in Source §2?
The empty list
Source §2 provides a new primitive value,
null, that serves as empty list.
The LIST functions
To work with lists, you can use the functions in the LISTS group of predeclared functions, already mentioned above.
You want the definitive specs?
For our development team, we are maintaining a definitive description of the language, called the Specification of Source §2. Feel free to take a peek!